We at Eshan strongly believe in instilling innovation and resourcefulness in our students and training them to become capable individuals. To help students stand out and gain a competitive edge over others, we emphasize developing a functional and practical outlook.
And for this purpose,
The Training and Placement cell works tirelessly toward ensuring employment for all students across various industries, and even trains students in the ways of entrepreneurship if they choose to opt for the startup path in the future.
To achieve the purpose, we ensure the following actions:
- The T&P cell organizes activities and workshops regularly to enable students to be effective team leaders and players.
- The Department is headed by some eminent professors with a proven track record and professionals who have made a mark in the industry.
- The T&P cell in all its activities around the session ensures that students get the experience of functioning in a corporate environment.
- Activities are focused on training students in various soft skills needed to give them an edge over other candidates in future placement shortlisting.
- With many firsts to its credit and an impeccable record to boast of, the T&P cell works round-the-clock to ensure that the students of the University get placed in reputed companies at lucrative terms across various industries.
Not only that…
The T&P cell works with a twin-fold focus on augmenting the internal competencies of students by leveraging their skills and helping them identify the best career and job opportunities for them.
• Internship Experience
The T&P cell works on providing complete assistance to students in applying for summer training experiences and projects in various companies. The university critically evaluates these summer training opportunities and projects as they form a part of the curriculam. The cell also helps students identify the right kind of internship opportunities for their career goals.
• Guest Lectures by Professionals
On an average, more than 50 guest lectures by veterans across various industries are conducted every semester to enable students to understand real-life situations and experiences. The aim is to make students ready to face situations which may arise in their professional lives and also helps them counsel for their better future.
• Industrial Visits
The T&P cell in coordination with the various technical and non-technical departments regularly organizes industrial visits to various sites.
Activities involved are observing production design, and maintenance of engineering products in case of technical courses. For non-technical students, these visits focus on learning through interaction with managers who share with the students the recent developments, strategies, and market moves of the industry.
• Upskilling Workshops (Both Technical and Non-Technical)
All year-round, the T&P cell of Eshan college conducts various workshops and training sessions to upskill students in various disciplines. Seminars by industry professionals are frequently conducted to guide and train students in various skil
Apart from that, the cell also organizes frequent Coding sessions, local hackathons, and various non-technical competitions to give students a platform to test their skills and gain confidence.